RayBan Sunglasses /Juicy Chunky Pointelle Short Sleeve Cardigan (c/o) / Thrifted Button Down (Value Village) / Eileen Fisher Wool Skirt (gift from my Mom’s) / Coach Bag (c/0)/ Thrifted Shoes (Value Village)
I love when, by accident, some of my favorite pieces all come together in one single ensemble.
Case in point:
- These classic aviators were a Birthday present from my parents during a trip to Sausalito back in 2006. I thought I lost them last year and then recently found them hiding in an old suitcase. That was a good day.
- I snagged this preppy, classic blue and white stripped button down at Value Village for $7, and these cool leather shoes for $10, also at Value Village. Double score.
- This Juicy sweater was gifted to me during the holidays and has been my very favorite go-to chunky knit that seems to go with everything. Isn’t the color pretty?
- My Mom gave me this Eileen Fisher skirt that she doesn’t wear anymore. I love the style: comfortable but still hugs in all the right places.
- And lastly, my beloved Coach bag that is a versatile cognac color, practical in size and perfect for toting all sorts of stuff around the city, including my computer and camera. Sadly it’s not available on their website, but check out all their new styles that are available! And, if you’re new to MSP, check out my guest blogger post!
What are a few of your favorite pieces?
Corvus Noir Vintage Snake Necklace / Juicy Chunky Pointelle Short Sleeve Cardigan (c/o) / H&M Dress (thrifted from Buffalo Exchange) / Vintage Revolution Skinny Jean Legging (c/o) / Vintage Boots (thrifted from Value Village) / Charlotte Russe Snake Ring
Isn’t this chunky knit cardigan devine? I love everything about it. The lovely beige-y-mauve color goes with everything and the oversized collar is really spunky. I’ve already worn this pretty knit a ton so far and have found that it not only works great with jeans but also looks cute with a long fitted skirt and boots.
I hope your Monday is going swimmingly, and that you are starting this new year chock full of positivity and happiness. I know I am! xoxo
P.S. I’ve been selected as one of the top ten finalists to be the PROJECT Global Trade Show Correspondent, which is held bi-annually in New York and Las Vegas. PROJECT is where the best directional designers and most influential retail leaders do business, so it’s all very exciting stuff!
For my entry, I had to create a video that shared a little bit about me and my style, and so, the video with the most views by Friday January 7th (I’m the first video listed) will go into the final judging, and soon after be announced as the ‘Official Correspondent’ for the PROJECT Las Vegas show in collaboration with Stylecaster! If chosen as the official correspondent, I would be interviewing top designers, retailers, buyers, and press, in addition to attending lots of fun parties and special events. So, check it out and if you like what you see (I’m the first video listed) tell all your friends! Thanks so much for your continual support. Hugs to you all, and wish me luck!