What I’m Wearing: 1. Screaming Mimi’s Thrifted Dress 2. H&M Blouse 3. H&M Necklace 4. Steve Madden “Caryssa” Pumps, Black Tights 5. RayBan Sunglasses /Juicy Leather Jacket (c/o) / Coach Clutch (c/o)
How To Recreate It:
1. I started with my vintage summer dress that I have really only worn when it’s warm outside.
2. I started out by layering with my black and white polka dotted blouse to show how you can mix dark and light palettes together.
3. Next I tied the top at the waist in place of a belt and my favorite statement necklace.
4. I chose solid black tights and suede black pumps to add some contrast to the over-all summery ensemble.
5. The finishing touches? A sleek black leather jacket, classic black RayBans and my favorite tan clutch.
Now I have the perfect outfit mix of light and dark palettes in the middle of a cold, blustery winter. :) xoxo