It’s officially fall and that means it’s time to start rotating in fresh, new items, perfect for crisp autumn days. I decided to stop by some of my go-to sites and gather a few of my favorite things to share with you. I’d love to know what’s on your fall wish list! xoxo
1. I have come to love these satchel/backpacks. I know I already have one from Forever 21, but man, Steven Alan makes a lovely one.
2. I have been trying to find some cute, everyday earrings, and seeing that I am from Seattle, these little umbrellas are just the ticket.
3. These massive wrap sweaters aren’t always the most flattering on me, but I still have a weakness when it comes to cosy wraps, and this particular print makes me want to bundle up and head to the snow.
4. Ever since I was interviewed by Kelly during Fashion Week at the Juicy store—she wore a similar style dress to this one—I had serious dress envy— so I was psyched when I found this adorable and affordable one at Poetrie. I’ve decided that I want to wear this dress (with sparkly nails) to a Christmas cocktail party. P.S. On top of everything, Poetrie is a Seattle-based company, and seeing that I am from Seattle, I give them serious props.
5. We all know how much I love oxfords and the color cognac, so throw in a peep-toe and a wedge and I’m a happy camper. Wouldn’t these be cute with heather gray tights and a cute skirt?
6. These shoes are perfection. I can picture them with cute ankle socks or over-the-knee socks or with rich rust-colored tights. Pretty!
7. Even though I don’t drive in the city, these driving gloves would be adorable with a 3/4 sleeve length wool coat and some riding boots.
8. Short and sweet: glittery nails are fun.