RayBan Sunglasses /Juicy Chunky Pointelle Short Sleeve Cardigan (c/o) / Thrifted Button Down (Value Village) / Eileen Fisher Wool Skirt (gift from my Mom’s) / Coach Bag (c/0)/ Thrifted Shoes (Value Village)
I love when, by accident, some of my favorite pieces all come together in one single ensemble.
Case in point:
- These classic aviators were a Birthday present from my parents during a trip to Sausalito back in 2006. I thought I lost them last year and then recently found them hiding in an old suitcase. That was a good day.
- I snagged this preppy, classic blue and white stripped button down at Value Village for $7, and these cool leather shoes for $10, also at Value Village. Double score.
- This Juicy sweater was gifted to me during the holidays and has been my very favorite go-to chunky knit that seems to go with everything. Isn’t the color pretty?
- My Mom gave me this Eileen Fisher skirt that she doesn’t wear anymore. I love the style: comfortable but still hugs in all the right places.
- And lastly, my beloved Coach bag that is a versatile cognac color, practical in size and perfect for toting all sorts of stuff around the city, including my computer and camera. Sadly it’s not available on their website, but check out all their new styles that are available! And, if you’re new to MSP, check out my guest blogger post!
What are a few of your favorite pieces?