LISTED CLOCKWISE: 1. Mini Donut Maker | 2. Assorted Toasting Flutes | 3. All In Good Taste Book | 4. Diamond Ice Cube Tray | 5. “Give Wine” Curated Wine Pairings | 6. Mast Brothers Chocolate | 7. Foodie Dice | 8. S’well Sparkling Champagne 25-oz. Reusable Bottle | 9. Bodum Classic Chambord Copper 8 Cup French Press Coffee Maker, Bodum ‘Chambord Classic’ Glass Mugs (Set of 2), Bodum ‘Chambord Collection’ Sugar & Creamer Set , Bodum Chambord Classic Copper Milk Frother 10. Glassybaby Candle Holders, Tealight Candle Set
Can you believe that Christmas is only a month away? That blows my mind. Where does the time go?! I think I must say, and feel that way every year, but still. Anyway, with the holidays just about in full swing, I wanted to kick things off by rolling out the first category of the My Style Pill Gift Guide, The Hostess!
I love shopping for these types of gifts so naturally it was the first section that I wanted to post, but sometimes it can be hard to come up with options that are not only thoughtful but affordable too. I rounded up ten of my favorite things at all different price points (who doesn’t love cute champagne flutes or fancy chocolate?) and am excited to share them with you guys. Happy shopping!
1. Mini Donut Maker Whip up a quick batch of six delicious, perfectly shaped mini donuts at home without the fuss of filling the deep fryer or firing up the oven.
2. Assorted Toasting Flutes An elegant set of 6 stemless champagne flutes. Each glass has a metallic, celebratory phrase in a different language.
3. All In Good Taste Book Filled with how-tos, personal essays, anecdotes, recipes, and a liberal dash of style, all in good taste will transform you into the hostess with the mostest.
4. Diamond Ice Cube Tray Flexible silicone ice cube tray that produces diamond-shaped ice cubes. Fits six ice cubes at a time.
5. “Give Wine” Curated Wine Pairings Carefully thought out pairings are transformed into beautifully presented gifts thanks to our custom-designed gift boxes.
6. Mast Brothers Chocolate Two brothers started a company that offer a variety of single estate and single origin chocolates from around the world as well as their own house blend.
7. Foodie Dice Roll the dice and see what’s cooking with this foodie-friendly set that makes everyday meals extraordinary.
8. S’well ‘Sparkling Champagne’ Stainless Steel Water Bottle This 25 oz sleek, double-walled stainless-steel water bottle holds a whole bottle of champagne, featuring ThermaS’well™ fabrication that keeps cold drinks cold for up to 24 hours
9. Bodum Copper Coffee Collection Sip your coffee in style with this sleek Coffee Set from Bodum. Each Chambord-inspired piece features a glass vessel and sturdy copper-finished steel body.
10. GlassyBaby Candle Holders (plus tea lights) This company started in Seattle, Washington and primarily carries handmade glass votives, known as a “glassybaby”. There are more than four hundred colors and the company donates money from sales to charities helping cancer patients with costs during chemotherapy, and other charities “dedicated to healing”.
Collage created by Kelly Burns